This design has 2 legs when in the down position but folds up to the left
side just like the regular old single leg kickstands.
The leg height is adjustable by loosening the leg screw,
sliding the foot down to the desired position and re-inserting the screw to fix the position.
We do not recommend this kickstand for electric or motorized bikes
– it may work but we have others that are more heavy duty than this one.
See the other listings of kickstands in our store.
* Bike kickstand Fits 24″ – 28″ bikes
* Adjusts from 12″ to 14″ high (from ground to mounting plate on your bike)
* Adjust leg height by removing 4mm Allen screw, slide leg to desired position and re-insert screw and tighten
* Feet width is minimum 4 3/4″ when in the down position (increasing to 5 7/8″ when feet are adjusted to lowest position)
* Construction is all Aluminum upper with tough plastic lower legs and feet
* Applications: MTB & ATB, Road & Racing (Not recommended for electric or motorized bikes)
* Color: Black painted aluminum upper, black plastic lower
Weight: 1Lbs 5oz, Please see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKXY6FvrbGs
Out of stock